Thursday, January 21, 2010

Quit Claim Deed Taxes If I Quit Claim Deed A House To Someone, Does That Clear My Tax And Water Bill Obligations?

If I quit claim deed a house to someone, does that clear my tax and water bill obligations? - quit claim deed taxes

I have a house in Detroit, and I'm giving someone, free, provided they pay the water bill and current taxes. I was told that if I try to assert that we would go with the bills of the property and I will not be responsible for them once the document approved. Is that true? or I stay in charge? The water bill is registered in the apartment without my data, but property taxes are in my name. Thanks for any help

5 comments:

realtor.... said...

Utility bills and taxes on the property. In most states, if property taxes are not paid, the tax certificates are sold. After all is, if the certificates are not redeemed, the property for unpaid taxes are sold.

realtor.sailor

wiseorno... said...

No actual accounts are insured under the public debt and keep your house as collateral for a sale. So, if you sell your house for some time to pay the water bill, taxes, etc.. and the new owner will pay the new fees, transfer costs of land, the transfer of utilities, etc.. Contact a lawyer is best to land and ownership experience.

MWAP ® said...

No, unless you add an additive, and require the other party to demand full responsibility. **** I'm the first with my wife.

rodders said...

only those who quit smoking after

Jenzilla said...

maybe

Post a Comment