Sunday, January 10, 2010

Antifungal Nail Waiting For Results Back From Lab Then Think Doc Will Prescribe Antifungal Tablets, But I'm Worried....?

Waiting for results back from lab then think doc will prescribe antifungal tablets, but I'm worried....? - antifungal nail

Coz I've heard they are really bad for the liver, etc., and have serious side effects, but nothing else has worked on the nails, and are now ill. They said that they perform regular checks of the liver to make sure that everything goes well, is safe, but I'm still worried. Someone else has used these pills without side effects, and if something happens that does not cause permanent damage? I've even read that some other cause of death! Could me know if you've used and how it was. I'm sure I read all these statistics are few and far between.

2 comments:

Erbert said...

I Used fungal nails and I'm dead TABLETS

Vicky C said...

If the doctor is ready to enter - how could it be bad? Paracetamol is bad for the liver! everything will be alright

Post a Comment