Monday, January 4, 2010

Does Hairspray Help Prevent Wedgies What Is The Best Way To Prevent Wedgies When Wearing A Leotard For Performances?

What is the best way to prevent wedgies when wearing a leotard for performances? - does hairspray help prevent wedgies

Our school has Colorguard uniforms tights underneath and wedgie was a problem for us in the last mission. We wear underwear under them, so I'm not sure if the trick works or not Hairspray. Has anyone any other advice or a place where I can find "back glue?

3 comments:

Hacker Earth 0006. said...

I do not know, stick on "butt" but you can use hairspray to butt. Apply lots and should avoid riding. Some of the girls I know use it, but another double-sided adhesive. The film works on the most extreme wedgie.
Try to stretch the elastic in the back.

Jennie said...

hairspary deal. I have seen in "Miss Congeniality" to. should work.

I hope I can help you!

Sylar said...

All I can think about is taking care of others around you to take. Keep control of your back or stand against a wall.

Post a Comment