Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How To Tell Impetigo From Shingles Help I Think My Bubba Have Impetigo?

Help i think my bubba have impetigo? - how to tell impetigo from shingles

I have 3 months and her sister had impetigo last week and is still on antibiotics for her. I think now is the doc told me to start looking at for things like buttons, then break and will Goow yellow, crispy crust still had a scratch on the lip and has gone a little trick of yellow in the freaking out! has said, I'm paranoid and this is normal scratches, but does not think there is currently searching for about 5 buttons on things, what I think about another aspect of his rash, is common throughout the body Tho thinking partner as well, but quiet and I'm always paranoid about things! Nevertheless, I want to know is anyones baby has had this before? and how young? Impetigo is also very bad for Bubbas? and cooperationULD to wait until Monday to make Google Docs & Spreadsheets?

No comments:

Post a Comment