Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Rolling Backpacks Nerdy Wheeled Backpack/bookbag Nerdy?

Wheeled backpack/bookbag nerdy? - rolling backpacks nerdy

I read on the wheels rolling backpack nerd in high school.
What happens at school?

I am in the 5th Year in school) (men and always have a backpack with wheels at the university. At first I was aware, but then I told myself that everything is in my head and people think nothing at all.

He had supporting roles and I always carry a backpack instead of my bag over. Backpacks with wheels are good for me because it is in a vertical position for easy access to books, and there is space between the floor and bottom of the bag. The only drawback is that the way to the cafeteria. When the queue to pay for lunch, can not be done through me and I can not move, so that floor, but if you need it.

8 comments:

bluegoat... said...

There are many students with them. There is an "unwritten" belief among students are a sign of being a nerd, but less stress on your back and shoulders. (Actually, asked students in a class of characters of different "types" of students in the school ... Goths, nerds, etc. .. and the wheels came backpack.) I would not worry about it .. Well, if they have a layer of black, then a professor of ......( Psych)

bluegoat... said...

There are many students with them. There is an "unwritten" belief among students are a sign of being a nerd, but less stress on your back and shoulders. (Actually, asked students in a class of characters of different "types" of students in the school ... Goths, nerds, etc. .. and the wheels came backpack.) I would not worry about it .. Well, if they have a layer of black, then a professor of ......( Psych)

diamond said...

Frankly, I think it's pound for students and teachers Elementry, but that's only if I make it easier for you is the tension that you need a lot of time, stress around University curtious convience Only the people around you when you ...

SassySar... said...

I think a backpack ordinary enough. You do not have the same class every day and have to take only a few books, not all of his books.

ummmmmmm... said...

Yes, say man I hate that, but Infact nerd, lol yes, only one of its go lighter than normal, or even all Hassel much, I can for the diversity of roots

xo379 said...

I mean, if you have worked for you just so ... that works for you.
I personally think it's stupid ... FCA speaks and really, really boring!

Abbie said...

If you carry on your back, I'll bet you're right, the wheels are much lighter and require less space, are more theyy expensive!

Awakean... said...

corny, which, if it rolls, but if they lead and do not want the facility to set up, so I think I'm good.

Post a Comment