Monday, February 15, 2010

Create A Tech Deck At Tech Dech.com HELP Creative Minds Needed?

HELP creative minds needed? - create a tech deck at tech dech.com

Info Tech Deck / help (PLEASE I NEED HELP)?
I really want the bridge-tech start-finger-boarding, I do not know exactly what to do. My goal is very good to make films, and can be supported. I kind of pioneers in the sport. My questions are as follows. I award best answer to the WHO meets all the descriptive

1. What types of tips are the best, and how much it will cost me

2. I buy ramps or create my own skate park, and why?

3.What is impressed in a film of high-tech deck?

4. Ideas for a cool skater ", a nickname (such as Tony Hawk is a bird because of his last name)

5. Is it difficult to get sponsors, and as I should.

6. any other advice that I can use?

2 comments:

van_bens... said...

Finger boarding is never a sport. never be taken seriously .. These are the facts ..

Could be an interesting movie .. funny puppets and little finger than handgela .. perhaps a man nicknamed "The Bird", which has a nubby fingers. and a man named Ringo Skating with the ring finger ..

Ha, good luck with it.

stuntman mike said...

Tech Deck finger board is a lost cause. You must be worth something these targets will be encouraged. And you really try, skate.

Post a Comment