Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Pictures Of Melanoma Melanoma?! Please Answer.?

Melanoma?! please answer.? - pictures of melanoma

Well, here's the deal. I have some small mole on the shoulder of my life. But as two days ago I looked for any reason, and as described above, there is a U-shape? idk how the idea of a balloon. and sat on the floor and put a shoe on top. surrounded most of which is, but the ground is not. as if, quadratic surface, will look left and right. In any case, the shape of "U" is a bit easier (just barely) than the rest of the mole, and perhaps a bit inflated? That's right.

I'm afraid, just like the doctor, do not ask me why I do not know. I have just scared. and I'm nervous. I mean, say some of my friends, I probably am a little crazy, but I do a lot and I think I'm nervous. I mean, it does not look bad, but yes.

I had no images of melanoma was similar to what I have.
to them again, and not unbalanced, just a little color difference, but that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment