Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Educational Discount Software Is Adding RAM A Bad Idea?

Is adding RAM a bad idea? - educational discount software

I think I'll buy a MacBook for college. I will take the base model, on average, which is like $ 1200 W / educational opportunities, but I add. Apple updated the hard drive from 160 GB to 250 GB at 5400 rpm for $ 90 and the RAM from 2 GB to 4 GB for $ 180.

I think I will not let Apple or get a friend to do it myself. It would be much easier, and I want nothing to chance will not do.

However, I wonder whether there are negative consequences of more RAM? I've heard the battery life of my being a bit smaller, but it seems that nothing bad will happen? I think for the money, it would be worthwhile, the team should be much faster, and I will probably think 'he is a time when the software will be even more intense should be ok. But I do not know. Help?

What do you think I should do?
(For more information, tell me and I add a edit)

No comments:

Post a Comment